Great post! That's it in a nutshell as I see it too but I doubt...

1. 10,889 Posts.
    Great post!

That's it in a nutshell as I see it too but I doubt 10% of the population realise that and their confusion fuels the decline.

My thoughts are that Russia and China initially encouraged Marxist teachings in the western universities as a long term, low cost, means of undermining democracy. Those people spread throughout positions of influence and authority were recruited up by the WEF as perfect subjects to work for them to spread chaos to enable them to take control on a global level. A dedicated communist believes that the end result justifies the means to achieve it.

I'll take the opportunity to thank you for your kind reply. I wish there was somewhere to talk about these things because I would gladly share my thoughts and experiences. It was a long time ago but it's only recently that the horror of what happened has been largely replaced in my thoughts by things that happened that were positive, mind blowing[burned into my memory] and not of this world as we know it[i'm not religious this is real]. Those incidents are what I would share because they are fascinating, positive and should spread some light at the end of the tunnel in this dark world we are descending into.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.