"The Bible has been translated multiple times and in multiple...

1. 24,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    "The Bible has been translated multiple times and in multiple languages and backwards and forwards."

No it hasn't. It gets translated ONCE either (the last time I checked) from the Textus Receptus or the Westcot and Hort textss which are simply direct translations from the original languages. Archaeology is always finding more texts and fragments of texts that can be used to confirm that what was written down 2000 years ago is what we have today (minus any language differences between modern and ancient languages that is). Bottom line though is that if the Bible has led you to religion or you keep getting hung up on mostly disproven lies and distortions about it then it should have lead you to the living the God and not set of rules or a worldview that completely relies on your definition of what the 'word of God' is supposed to be. Of course as most people haven't even read it then it's not surprising to me that they keep falling for the lies and disinfo. Ironic given the topics of a lot of the threads here.

"Riddle me this .................. Why do the Churches and for that matter all Religions have the HIGHEST DENSITY OF PAEDOPHILES???"

Can you link a source to that claim? I would say ANY authority structure, especially government attracts those types of people but love to see some peer-reviewed studies on it if you have them.

Further reading here: https://www.str.org/w/can-we-trust-the-bible-

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.