British People Grasp The Magnitude Of The Problems Their Governments Have Caused, page-595

1. 24,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    "Is there anything else I can do for you while I do your homework for you? sweep your floor? Get your coffee? Wash the dog?"

If I wrote the first thing that came to mind my post would get deleted.

"How about this piss off and do your own work."

I guess childish responses are easier than answering questions about claims you made. Well done.

"The fact that you were unaware of the mechanism of petitions means that you don’t even have the basic idea of how your country and government works."

Why do you assume I knew nothing about petitions? Did you even read my reply when I described me experience with MANY such petitions? The fact that you can't answer my questions or prove me wrong about having ZERO say in what the government does tells me it is you who are deluded about so-called government'.

"you better get on with it instead of looking for people to spoon feed you "

Yeah there's only so much BS I can swallow in a single day. My point still stands.

We are a 2-party legislative dictatorship where we (ostensibly) 'elect' which bunch of tools get to lord it over us for the next 3 years with ZERO say in what they do and don't do.

Until you can PROVE otherwise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.