British People Grasp The Magnitude Of The Problems Their Governments Have Caused, page-634

1. 4,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Well.....that is one of the most ridiculous posts I have seen for some time.....well done to you...!!

I think you are essentially gaslighting that the unrest that is affecting many countries.....well it is the fault of unscrupulous "right wingers" in those various countries........am I representing your view correctly?

Nothing much else to add......your skewed progressive views in trying to label huge swathes of the various countries populations as marxists or as "far right" are actually self-damning and show the mindset of someone who is likely very biased and bigoted even though you have a strong belief that you are otherwise.......does that sound about right.......?

Can you explain your reference to Marxist please. Can you explain your reference to "right wing" please. Can you give your understanding of "the far right" in the context of what you wrote please. Can you give context to your referencing of Trump please. Can you flesh out your following statement please given it is so absurd normal people - happy or unhappy with their lot - usually just stay put and try to make life the best they can

Thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.