@pimply56I went to Sunday School as a child and when I went away...

1. 35,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    @pimply56

I went to Sunday School as a child and when I went away to Boarding School we had Divinity or Chapel M,T,W,Th and F and twice on Sunday.................. to us Saturday was a Religious Day .........Sport was compulsory on Saturdays

Anyway, back to Sunday School and I first heard about Jesus and how he died for us to cleanse us of our sins. I was little and thought that's Bull Shit...................... the corollary was that if my Brother did something wrong, I got punished to absolve him of his misdeeds.

I've always held that if you "Do The Crime, You Do The Time"

I was very young and knew that Jesus's Crucifixion needed to be stuck where the "Sun Don't Shine"

As an example of a personal learning experience I would call out to my Mother, "how do you spell xyz word" to which she would respond......"go look in the Dictionary and come back with 10 words you haven't heard of"

Anyway the word Semitic made me scratch my head given that Yiddish was the language of choice..................... go figure how that case of Object Impermanence works.

I've never found it hard to see up from down..................... why don't other people????

And as for Superiority of one Cult over another ......................... I grew up in Agriculture, there are culls in every mob of livestock and some crop varieties grow better than other depending on soil types etc.

All Religious Cults have CULLS................ and there's no excuse for swallowing Bull Shit unless of course you are a Dung Beatle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.