"I've lost count of the Videos that I have posted that are + 1...

1. 24,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    "I've lost count of the Videos that I have posted that are + 1 hour long and you poo poo them with in 20 minutes of them being posted.................... and offer no pertinent evidence."

Yeah it must what? 2 maybe three videos that were obviously rubbish and needed no further viewing? (at least I clicked the link and took a look instead of simply demanding you explain why I should even do that. Potketel swart )
    And then when I ask what the conclusion or main point is you get all bent out shape. Not that that has anything to do with what I wrote, but as comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong points I'll spell it out plainer...I was talking about people who make truth claims (not mere opinions) and then refuse to provide any actual evidence for how they came to that conclusion. Doesn't matter if anyone agrees or not, it's better than posting nothing.

"By the way ...................... your post, which I have partially cut and pasted above, is a direct criticism of yourself."

Ok....and? Can you point out where I've answered someone's question about a claim I've made with 'do your own research' instead of giving them links or other information? I'll wait.

"You are either blindly unaware of your own behaviour..."

Maybe, so please provide examples of what you are talking about with reference to the issue at hand and not something completely unrelated like you usually do. Happy to be corrected with actual examples so I can learn to be more attentive before hitting the 'post' button.

"Your preachings do not match your very high opinion of yourself."

And what opinion would that be? Are you making more assumptions like your above accusations or can you provide examples of where I have STATED my opinion of myself?

"As the saying goes .........Jy Praat Kak"

And yet you never seem to correct me with any facts and counter evidence, only pejoratives and immature personal attacks? Funny that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.