I've never found it hard to see up from...

1. 5,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I've never found it hard to see up from down..................... why don't other people????

It's a question I have no answer to .
    I spent half my life off the grid , among a variety of people while traveling , so my outlook is somewhat different than most thru environmental differences

There is no doubt that the average One upmanship practicing Aussie is among the most wilfully ignorant tools on earth, many are racist to the core too, but will not accept that
    Basically though, the media ( Zionist ) propaganda is relentless and pervasive far beyond what most people think , and it makes it hard for people who have swallowed the offerings to accept they are indoctrinated -- they just don't realise it .

Just as some people prefer junk food over good food, some prefer their views being derived from a local newspaper or the tv rather than from researching a huge variety of information available from books ..
    At the moment I am reading The End Is Always Near by Dan Carlin and Seeing Further , a collection of writings from guys like Paul Davies , Richard Dawkins , Margaret Atwood Etc.

I think just mentioning the name Dawkins will inspire fury in some of the more religiously devout HC readers , but both are excellent reading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.