"The info has been posted and I'm sure you have read at least...

1. 24,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    "The info has been posted and I'm sure you have read at least some of it but choose to ignore . "

And yet you STILL CBA lining to where the info was allegedly posted? Where was that specific information posted and by who?

"Either that or you require spoon feeding in which case get a wet nurse ."

How about neither? I don't even know why I'm replying at this point, probably just to highlight that you still haven't provided any of the asked for evidence. It wasn't even your post I was originally querying so why you feel the need to insert yourself just to stir shit is beyond me.

"You remind of the worst of the covid trolls always demanding peer reviewed evidence when it was right in front of their eyes ."

For something right in front of our eyes you sure are having a hard time linking to it.

And just to remind you, the 2 claims that RCman made were,

1) England expelled Jews in 1290, immediately entered an unprecedented Golden age of progress and prosperity.
    and
    2) Hitler showed them the door in 1933, Germany experienced an economic miracle almost immediately beginning in 1933.

I challenged both of those claims, with evidence and links yet received no reply or correction, only the usual JDS from the usual suspects. I wont be holding my breath for an answer because it seems you don't actually have one.

Also, plenty of peer reviewed studies have been posted to the covid thread in response to the covid faithful, ignoring or disputing something that was posted is completely different not being given any evidence to read or ignore and told to 'go look it up yourself'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.