I only listen to Starmer's speeches superficially in the past....

1. 43,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    I only listen to Starmer's speeches superficially in the past. It would make me look ignorant commenting on his domestic policy. Well, polished-spoken Blair LIED during his WMD moment so anything is possible. The only person that I admire like yourself is Putin. There are others too that admire who could make more independent sovereign decisions based on their national interests. Our last great PM was Paul Keating!

I can understand Uncle Sam trying hard to maintain his hegemonic power but it is the deceit that is dressed up with democratic warm fuzzy values making the constant contradictions stand out. This is the reality of diplomacy, the power of the gun or the arm-twisting skills.

Mass immigration could be considered either the chicken or the egg and in the same way, Western aid to Africa. No such thing as a moral decision based on national interest when there are so many forces at play. I believe if we leave ME policy alone to sort itself out, we will have a lot less terrorism, mass migration, and violent wars. Unfortunately, there are too many controlling lobby interests that usually decide foreign policies instead of the other way around.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.