88E 50.0% 0.1¢ 88 energy limited

British trading, page-35

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    There seemed to be two different types of market trading on those big days up in the UK v's the ASX, altho the underlying result was the same.

Interestingly with other dual listed stocks Ive been in, the UK AIM trade has almost always been the more measured type of buying, whereas the other days rise obviously had some day trader stuff mixed in as well which is why it went well over our 1.8c on around 100M traded.

What does seem obvious tho is that the buying support is being set pretty much the same on both markets which is more often than not followed by a significant fund notice showing buying on both markets. Ambrian has put a price of 1.9c on 88 with what they termed "HUGE upside" if this does prove up as a commercial UNconventional play.

I would think if either Great Bear (at Talitha, if they r still going to drill it.Perhaps they will hold off here if 88 r going to drill virtually the same geology in Oct) or 88, come up with a decent conventional play at this apparent Basinski sweet spot, then all bets r off and I would think the 88's sp will bolt into blue sky rather than a slower Aurora-like unconventional increase which wil rely on the price of oil pushing back up past $70/bbl.

But yes I agree Show that the next potential price catalyst will be the farm-in deal. Then again we may be on the way with that atm anyway. Around 5c/share is what I would be hoping for before this takes place. All depends on just how much the farminee wants to stump up and what 88 needs to put in at what sp.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $28.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.1¢ $199.0K 99.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
324 1147945493 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601285123 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.