88E 25.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

BIG volume too. UK trading has been trying hard to punch thru...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    BIG volume too.

UK trading has been trying hard to punch thru the last few evenings starting hard but falling back in late trade.

Imho theres more to this UK trade. But we will see.

Todays annmnt was just a good feeling filler from 88 given theres been nothing from Gr8 Bear as yet. These Repsol wells r well to the North West and its very hard to draw any kind of comparison between these plays and what 88 has. In fact given Talitha has apparently not been drilled I dont know that what they have to say will have much bearing on what 88 have. However if Gr8 Bear drilled Talitha and came up with a commercial play 88 would go ballistic.

A more likely scenario?

This could all be more related to a good farm in partner. If 88 manage to attract a decent farm in partner we should see decent market sentiment.

Whatever the case someone in the UK is ultra positive and has taken this past the Ambrian buy price of 1.9c tonight and on good volume.

If we get decent volume tomorrow we may finally have seen the end of this pesky mid teens resistance. Not holding my breath tho given the state of the asx atm.

We r due a bounce tho.

Could be time for the short term traders to have a day out on 88 with whoever is buying/holding to hopefully hold it later in the day.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $46.48K 23.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
474 1305395133 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23140122 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.