Yes I see that & I'm saying that I believe the girl was raped &...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Yes I see that & I'm saying that I believe the girl was raped & hope the guy will be prosecuted. Don't forget, Brittany did make an official complaint originally to the feds soon after the incident so I am guessing there is a lot more evidence that could be useful to her case. The fact that there are 3 others will also be compelling!
    I would also like to know what support she was given & the chronological order of what anyone & everyone said to her for her to decide to give up the charges. I believe that is what really needs to be investigated in parliament & if we find anything that resembles coercion by anyone then that should be the subject of criminal investigation also! I suspect there would be a few nervous emails & texts floating around that could prove that but I'm sure the internal investigation will find nothing of the sort as the investigation sounds more like a general clean up! Be great if the feds could have done that so they could get all of that information easily but hey we have the same guy who concluded the sports roots were OK while everyone else knows they weren't!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.