There are 2 alleged crimes to tackle here UT.1. is the actual...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

There are 2 alleged crimes to tackle here UT.
    1. is the actual crime of rape &
    2. If a young staffer was coerced not to report a crime due to the sensitivity of an election & her treatment since that discovery.

Now the interesting thing is #2 looks like it's being proved by the government itself with all of the lies & backflips etc. I'll remind you again that the media are still all over this & will be until they get an actual plausible answer rather than the many furphies in a hopeless attempt of a cover-up.

You can have an IQ of 1 & still see there is something really wrong with what is & has been going on here for the many weeks it has.........

Then of course there are those that refuse to actually see through the forrest! My example before around the reason for the sacking of the perp is a classic example! We should have & could have been provided with that answer ASAP but it's taking weeks..........why is that? Even Payne left open the plausibility it could have been for the sexual assault when that was originally denied by the government.

Now, you can keep coming here saying it should & will be determined by police only but there is also a need to investigate what I believe as a much bigger crime than the assault itself & that is a premeditated cover-up. The media frenzy will continue until we get a plausible answer & unfortunately for Scomo he has dug himself so deep that then only way out will be to come clean!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.