BRK 0.00% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

BRK Charting and TA thread...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2280
    HI BRK holders... I am a recent holder in SHE... I recently posted a chart on SHE just after taking my holding in SHE... Post #:50098183 (for those interested)

Due to being at 100% within 3 days I tendency to be happy with that and move on, I let go of SHE today, not greedy, 100% in 3 days is worthy to let go even if it goes harder... so hence I am having a look here and attempting to understand why BRK isn't moving as alike SHE... for one, the market cap for SHE was valued at a lot less originally, is still less.. the gap is closing... so MC for BRK is around $12million, SHE around $8million... so one needs to understand who benefits the most out of the 2 companies moving forward... how are both bank balances etc etc??...

SHE also has only just over 400million shares on issue, so hence selling pressure is usually less compared to a company like BRK that has 1.4billion shares on issue, and options that are in play... as you can see via my chart below BRK is still very bullish, IMO it consolidates perfectly in the uptrend before legging up to the next zone... but this takes time with so many shares on issue as long term holders may be happy to exit, get their money back, also some are in nice profits at these levels...

For me BRK is a worthy buy at present... I have taken a holding today... there is a lot of eyes on BRK obviously due to SHE... but the truth lies in the valuation of the company via the market cap... either way, BRK is a good punt IMO... hence happy to join the BRK holders...here is some basic charting and TA for those interested... best wishes to all, be patient, BRK looks to have its day very soon

brk.png

Strong Bullish Trend
    BRK appears to be in a strong bullish trend. Its 200-day moving average is upwards sloping and the MACD histogram is above 0 and rising. Comparative Relative Strength analysis shows that the stock is lagging both the S&P/ASX 200 and the Energy sector average. SO hence should catch up any time...

Strong Bullish Momentum
    Momentum for BRK is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic oscillator is above 80, the level which many analysts call overbought. This means that investors have been actively purchasing shares and driving the price higher. For me personally I love stocks that start to look overbought, interest is here..

Above Average Volume
    Today's volume is on track to be heavier than usual, with over 15M shares having traded so far. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers.

Recent High Volatility Signals Potential Pause in Trend
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of the closing price around a moving average to measure volatility. The Bollinger Bands are presently wider than usual, as a result of greater than normal volatility that accompanied the recent price move. Events such as this may precede a pause or reversal in the near term trend.

If you like my charting and analysis please feel free to click over my avatar and click follow, please tag me in any other stock threads for some alike analysis, I don't always have time, but if I can I am happy to accommodate ... love being bought attention to other stocks... best wishes to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $86.77K 6.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 13669116 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 749348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 4240818
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.