BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

BRK debate, page-51

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    @Dredd84
    his only fair argument is if oil price drops we wont be profitable - no S**T right you can apply that to ANY business if your margins are cut in then you might not make a profit - i right now freight costs are killing retail margins and destroy forward guidance.

All business has risk, the question this bloke totally side stepped is what is the OUTLOOK - in oils case it is far more likely to rise then fall below $40USD and NGL same thing for at $2 - if anything Oil is tipped to hit +100USD and NGL is on a trajectory to over+6 dollars.

He made no acknowledge of that matter of fact he 'wrote off the Oil and ngl' sector totally. how can you say i have no interest in investing in the oil and NGL right now? you would have to be a clueless fool how can this bloke be an analyst? does he not realise investing is about future outlook?Ill give you the ultimate example - there was search engines before google that failed based on this idiots logic he wouldnt of invested in google even though they had a clear strategy because Lycos, or AltaVista failed in the past.

absolute spud bear case imho
    Last edited by Pastry1: 02/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.