BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I've sold out of my position for a while. Let me say this, as...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I've sold out of my position for a while. Let me say this, as I've mentioned many, many times. I work on the ground in the industry. All is not what it seems. Im telling you, the industry is never going to be what it used to be. Costs are up, supply problems are killing ops on the ground, and to make matters worse, covid is causing havoc with personnel and job planning. OHS laws mandate safe work places, and if one person on a site tests positive, the whole lease is shut down for weeks sometimes.
    I said mayve 6 months ago, that BRK was overvalued at 100m + unconverted oppies, WHEN compared to other companies numbers. I got roasted for that, however i think somewhere around the 60m to 80m MC including all options exercised is fair value atm.

Anyway, good luck to all. Im sure I'll be back holding at some point.
    And pastry...Mate. how old are you seriously? Whats the deal with calling people clueless, spud etc because you don't like what someone has to say? Here's a good tip for life mate, don't say anything online you wouldn't say to someone's face.....you never know who you might be insulting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $39.93K 3.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18619 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 19551168 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.