BRK 10.0% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

BRK discussion, page-1271

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514

Morning holders

Another week creeps closer to the end of the year and option conversion, meaning the likelihood of a suite of price sensitive news draws ever closer.  

Also worth considering this week is developments and announcements from the USA, US tax logs selling ends 22nd of October from memory and US reporting season continues where further insight into Anadarko Basin produces are faring and their outlooks.

Continental Resources, Oklahoma heavyweight and biggest lease competitor in the SWISH AOI will release their quarterly on 29th of October. Early research and analysis is an earnings upgrade.

Forecasts that the oil and natural gas company will post earnings of $1.01 per share for the quarter, up from their previous forecast of $0.91. Last posted company quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 7th where the oil and natural gas company reported $0.73 EPS for the quarter. Forward issued estimates for Continental Resources’ Q2 2020 earnings at $1.24 EPS.

Goldman Sachs Group reissued a “buy” rating on shares of Continental Resources in a report on Wednesday. 

For myself I takeaway from the above that this oil and gas powerhouse is on the right track validating our pursuit of the AOI by competing for acreage

https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2018/10/19/continental-resources-inc-clr-to-post-q2-2019-earnings-of-1-01-per-share-b-riley-forecasts.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Interesting and exciting weeks ahead

Keep well cheers Paul  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $42.35K 3.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 12444468 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 54435587 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.