BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

BRK discussion, page-1672

1. 3,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7511
    Hi Douface

Are you talking about there being 38 less leases on the Convey Energy website?...I'm not on my PC and my IPad isn't loading the site so I can't check that at the moment.

The Convey site tells us the number of leases but it is a little confusing because there could be 20 leases involved in the same tract of land (say 20 acres) as the tract could have been divided amongst 20 family members, each of which will have a lease.... To pick up all the 20 acres in this circumstance you need to get all 20 leases under your wing and each one of those leases won is recorded on the Convey website.

I now am follow the leasing through a subscription site which gives me more visibility on the leasing front and then refer back to the Convey site to see if the leases numbers correlate...As I am away on hols I only have my crappy IPad and am restricted atm...I'll check next week and if anything is different I'll let you know.

At this stage my rough calculations have BRK between 1600 and 2000 acres at SWISH as they have won a couple of large leases in their core units where they are aiming to force pool in the last few weeks so I was very happy to see that...

So as far as I can tell, all is going well on the leasing front.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $39.29K 3.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 11032319 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21863590 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.