BRK 0.00% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Hi I have also not written comments for quite a while as was...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi I have also not written comments for quite a while as was hopeful to see a gradual improvement in BRK at the moment seems to be going same way as Redfork???!! As a previous Redfork holder and having stuck with BRK after the culling and seeing the change of some management and their more organised attitude towards business i though we we on the right path..... It would however appear the same information path has been taken as before keeping the stock holders in the dark and a constant reduction of share value........ Even though company assets have increased on a fairly regular basis the almost total lack of professional behavior regarding under pinning stock holder value, increasing the information networking as well as constantly wasting money talking to people who have almost no interest in investing in this kid of project, i can only express concern and disappointment in DP and the existing promotion/ communication team....As for SHE i find this a curious decision especially as they do not appear to have the required financial ability required to fulfill their part of given deal, especially now that they have been suspended( even if they are a separate entity this will have far reaching effects on Jewel IMO or at the very least cause significant delays??!!) I look forward to you ideas and comments.......I am only a small holder compared to many but worked hard for my cash and am very much still in the red after Redfork but kept faith and patience ..... but i must say it is getting rather thin after almost a decade....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $75.64K 5.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 11628533 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 417978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1005068
Last updated 14.52pm 01/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.