BRK 11.1% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

In my opinion, the market hates delays and uncertainty. SH's...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    In my opinion, the market hates delays and uncertainty. SH's punish companies accordingly for failing to meet a milestone with the sale of their shares thus driving the SP lower. I've seen countless scoping studies pushed back and the market response is drastic even if the company has a good explanation.

Considering the lack of liquidity in BRK, if a fairly modest holder becomes fed up and leaves, their exit affects the SP substantially. From what I've been led to believe, the selling appears to be largely retail holders selling and their frustration is warranted.

Despite being positive in the overall outlook, make no mistake, I'm as frustrated as anyone else here with the current SHE situation which is directly affecting Jewell. In hindsight, I'm sure DP may have considered other options if knowing how it would ultimately play out but that's the name of the game. You work with the information you have on hand and the murky future can always throw you a curve ball.

As we have all mentioned already, more market communication whether it be a newsletter, market update, response to market speculation, progress report etc would all help to quell SH's concerns. Admittedly, BRK runs on a skeleton crew so resources to allocate time to the above would be limited but still, this is what the market needs.

In a nutshell, agree with Geffa that the company is still sound but we need more ANNs (even if only for clarification, business direction) moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.58K 2.687M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 29015991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6453857 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.