BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Geffa, I am happy too with the agreement with BM, services paid...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Geffa, I am happy too with the agreement with BM, services paid and rewarded on performance, again lowering administrative and legal costs to BRK by outsourcing these services. BM taking is taking the risk in getting it right and are rewarded for providing the service and getting it right While 25% is correct as per the drilling service agreement the final %actual is 20.75% should the full value of sale retained in BM, of course this is delivered by BRK ownership of 17% of BM.

Can you clarify your comment of significant debt, your guess that we have to pay off Merchant funds? Tax is unavoidable however there maybe some concession from previous losses. TBC.

Seeing posters and in particular @TheProfessional have calculated a break up value of 3c per share from actual company announcements places a base to the valuation. Now compare this to the significant debt you say! Remember the STACK JV fund is not BRK debt to repay it is Merchant Funds and are under agreement to receive their capital investment to drilling from production sales on the wells they funded.

Still think the debt is significant? And what is that debt now as per the last quarterly?

Some have bothered and taken the time to factually provide information from company announcements and presentations rather than off the cuff comments without fact or evidence to place false doubt.

I'm all for contrarian arguments that are delivered with respect and valid information.

Here is a handy reference link to source information derived from company announcements and internet documentation. I find it helps, BTW there are short cut links to company announcements and presentations at the end

https://aprivateinvestorsview.home.blog

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.061K 752.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2605358 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27608377 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.