BRK 5.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

BRK discussion, page-243

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    But you know the best thing about management? They haven’t shouted pie in the sky from the rooftops. Sure, they mentioned that they are looking to extend the facility way down in the announcement in an understated way, but there’s no hype coming from the top down. IMO this is because they know they don’t need to. They know what they are doing and know they will continue to perform, all without burning through company funds. Above all, they don’t want to attract the kind of “investor” that gets nervous/excited by every pip move. Big picture.
    We are in very safe hands here. We dropped a couple of pips today? So what? We also increased acreage by 17% in next to no time. Those who see value and have patience (like or you and me), jump on board. Those who don’t get rich overnight, sorry to disappoint but keep on walking.
    Don’t get me wrong, I like a quick trade as much as the next person, and there are few small caps I accumulate and wait (this is only 1 of 2 ATM). But I am very comfortable building a position and waiting for the end game here.
    Well done to management and thanks for your continued efforts. Cheers also to the quality posters on here. You know who you are. And thanks for no pics of rocket ships, expensive cars or invites to X value parties in some exotic location. Let’s keep these threads of the quality they have been thus far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.