BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Hi JBR :)This is a tough one with some insights if someone had...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi JBR
    This is a tough one with some insights if someone had regular access to broker data they want to share it definitely has the feel of some manipulation to what gain I'm unsure but honestly think on day to day it's mostly minor trading and impatient or disenchanted sellers. It doesn't take much to trigger upwards and downward swings yet on positive news there always seems to be relentless loading in what could be considered capping....by who and why? If it were the case and when the entity wants it to run then it will.

Yes, we have a maiden reserve for STACK acreage at $18m US, + 5x more acreage than STACK secured, + 1 confirmed operated position with more to be confirmed in the near future, a minimum break up value of 3 to 4 cents per share, talk on these threads of a possible buy back alternative return.....so continuing to all looking very positive in the near term....patience required here on the long game

What has not been seen is any announced changes to the top end of the register in terms of acquired or disposed positions suggesting Mathew Walker, Mark Casey et al remain confident and patient Quarterly report due at the end of the month, looking for updated report, revenue and T20 to confirm my expectations that the T20 has remained fairly stable

I'm with geffa here that there is no set timeline to completely divest, however imo if the right offer was to be recieved at anytime by the company it would be put to holders, otherwise the position of the company will continue to expand in asset and value till the right time. In saying that IMO the company is not looking to continue indefinitely before taking the opportunity to fully divest and possibly restart, could this be after 2,3,4... successful operated drilling units...we dont know.

On another note I think it has been discussed on here by Dan and others that an updated reserves report near term is unlikely as the cost of an independent report is better spent acquiring quality acreage and improving net worth.

For now I continue to patiently look forward to more positive announcements, confident in my held position whilst wearing my favorite noise canceling headphones

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $100.0K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1119645 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 43813056 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.