BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

BRK discussion, page-2470

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    lets say brk sold everything for 65m after taking out black M out of the calculation. Brk distribute 55m to shareholder, leaving 10 million in the bank. we have 1 billion of shares, it works out of 5.5 c which is 8 bags from where we are today. If brk wanna keep more, the less we shareholder gonna distribute. I had a look other oil/gas companies. What I find is that lots of them hold millions and millions of cash, it tells that the critical path to calculate how much we can get from the sale is to analysis or told by company that how much they gonna distribute after sales. if company gonna keep 30m out of 65m. we worth 3.2c. you get me?

the only problem I see at the moment is that company did too much BLABLA for promoting jewel unit, but not much action. Most disappointing is they do not have clear pathway of make it successful. someone already have mentioned in 4C that nothing has been mentioned about the funding. my theory is that jewel unit gonna be that super good, why the fund is delayed? I am trying to be fair. if someone say to me that I can get 10k profit in next 6 month with 5k initial investment. I will go for it. The delay and delay makes not much sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $70.11K 7.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13243503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.