BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Hi Dan, hit the nail on the head yet again :) Fantastic...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi Dan, hit the nail on the head yet again Fantastic announcement for the JV on the second acquisition. Cant help but think project Orion has the ability to provide additional security to the base with a solid foundation going forward, and guessing without COVID19 this opportunity may not have been looked at or properly considered as BRK would have been progressing solely on leasing and DSU operations. The current capital raise paves the way to that foundation as you say with 10 or 20 more well workovers

Encouraging signs today in the SP and volume for JV partner $SHE today, I say encouraging as the JV partners are intrinsically joined at the hip. I am presuming that today's action was more on the level with possibly a corner stone investor as well with some traders and retail following the volume.

I say this as the announcement today was more relevant to operations born and driven from Brookside and Black Mesa! For those unaware $SHE is reliant on $BRK and BM to identify and secure leases, permits and rights. $BRK is reliant on $SHE to successfully workover and drill wells, their time to shine will be as reported at the end of this month when the rig arrives onsite. For project Orion funding is a 50:50 basis so both putting capital up here

If todays SP action for $SHE was not a cornerstone investor and market appetite is starting to return to the oil and gas sector then we may possibly see some coming volume and trading in $BRK in the near term

The CR will be utilized for further JV operations in project Orion and the options is additional capital the company will no doubt cherish and use wisely which brings me to consider after today's announcement and SP action with $SHE that they will have to be considered as being set at an achievable conversion price for future company capital.

Not advice and only my thoughts and observations from today. So being that these two are intrinsically tied at the hip maybe we will see some reciprocal price action towards on or near the next drilling announcement

Bring on Orion and the DSU's

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.061K 752.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2605358 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27608377 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.