BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Correct. Defiantly a change in moment on the stack with not a...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Correct. Defiantly a change in moment on the stack with not a lot on the sell sell side.... very positive and looking in the right direction atm.

Orion updates must not be far for IP rates re Mitchell well and other further progress Thelma+

Confirmation of funding secured for the Jewell commitments in the next few weeks...fingers crossed...I don't think they will have any issues with funding seeing the current strength in oil and gas pricing on the back of vaccine approvals and change in US administration.

Keeping an eye on rigs, frac spread and demand with the current lock downs in the Northern hemisphere.

Should I mention the interest in hydrogen fuel production here....very interesting going forward and looking through the hype. Worth researching green and brown hydrogen if the technology gains traction toward hydrogen from oil and gas wells as well as CO2 capture and use as a fracking medium for both production and carbon capture and storage.

IMO Brown hydrogen derived from oil and gas wells will still garner the need for oil and gas production and I think this will become a US administration target to uptake and develop in the future.

Anyway short period of time between now and potential spud considering the time we all take out over the holiday period.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.061K 752.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2605358 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27608377 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.