BRK 0.00% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Trees my question wasn't to you, please forgive me for being...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Trees my question wasn't to you, please forgive me for being blunt.

I had a smart answer from someone that I wanted clarity to ( I like to call a gobshite "a gobshite" and happily welcome the same when I'm the gobshite

We all know what has happened, we read the announcements but what do they mean. Does a company NEED to give away options to entice people to part with their money is there an alternative motive?? This is what the forum is about. BTW you state the obvious! how about you give your opinion and explain it rather than but into someone else conversation and show yourself as a rude and dismissive!

IMO!

"plenty of options given away"
    Future cash to buy land and the reason everyone is investing in the buying cheap oil rich land model. Does it sweeten the deal or does it generate cashflow for the Co when the time comes??? What do you think ??

"increase in number of heads"
    To Buy more land, If the register is diluted by 20% buy doubles the value of the company are you not still winning? Do you not think the should have completed the CR. No one will know until the play unfolds but i know your not captain hindsight, he's a superhero from southpark , without that amazing power of hindsight im getting you think the CR is a BAD move and is bad for shareholders ???

"SP a slow decrease"
    Cheers for pointing that out! My initial question was around this thanks for giving your opinion as to why or even why you think!

"Oil price prob stabilise around $70 USD"
    May or may not if it increases then even better!! If it goes back down towards to $50 then the companies 2 year payout for the well is still on target. I fail to see why your pointing that out. Maybe you can help and elaborate ??

"HC is a very small fish in the bigger scheme of this industry"
    Not sure what that means?

Happy to discuss this stock people. I think thats the point right or maybe im the gobshite

Anto xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $86.77K 6.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 13669116 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 749348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 4240818
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.