BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

BRK discussion, page-677

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Evening one and all,

Well while some of us wait for the state of origin to begin whoever you support lets hope for an entertaining match up and hoping for a long needed blues win in this series

We have recently had a tantalising divestment and taste of the rewards ahead, also yesterday's 3B and placement of the most recent shares and options.

With that while is not Red Leafs valuation or investment advice I have had another crack at placing a value again purely from a land investment perspective showing from announced and assumed values.

Again the tables begin from when I began keeping records of the updates and progressively tabled those over time. The last table gives two values for share value current and another a possibility where options are converted post December however dime variables between now and then in lend valuations accumulated acreage and divestments etc.

I have utilised the latest sales divestment figure for STACK and SCOOP acreage and utilised the weighted averaged acreage price for SWISH assuming we have the total ~8000 target acreage.

What is not included or factored is the royalties and oil assets that exists and welcome others to add or make suggestion to completing the picture.

What is shown is what most here know, proven and discussed previously. That is that the potential is yet to be realised and chronically ignored and undervalued, I will leave you all to read and study the progressive table to discover my attempted valuation at the bottom of the last table

20180606_171055.jpg
    20180606_171230.jpg

Keep well and go the Blues, Cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.