BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

BRK discussion, page-916

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Hi Gtrade,

As Dan has mentioned, there was a divestment to show how their model works where they achieved 10x the purchase price.

It would be well worth your time reading back through all the previous announcements to fully understand what BRK are doing and how they are going to get where they want to go.

lol to the social media fluff... I guess it depends if you trust the company and what they have said or not. I spoke with David yesterday via telephone. Everything still seems to be on track and I do feel that David is a genuine bloke. Bear in mind, Brookside (or anyone in their position for that matter) doesn't exactly want to announce anything until they have it locked away. As mentioned previously, there is nothing stopping another company sniffing around your EOI if they think you're onto something.

My guess would be (and if I was in their position, i'd do the same) is that Brookside is busy lining up ANN's to ensure SP momentum later in the year closer to option expiry time. They want these options converted as they need the capital and this would be the way to ensure they get it - ie: keep a steady flow of achievement information to keep pushing to share price north once unleashed.

Yes, the above is speculation regarding the ANN's but it makes sense no? You be the judge on that one

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $691.0K 62.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 34244392 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 19538274 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.