BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

BRK Investor Briefing Invite - Gold Coast 2018

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Good evening all,

It's with great pleasure that I can both share the following news and extend an invitation to investors and those considering investing in Brookside Energy.

David Prentice Managing Director of Brookside Energy has shared news that he has been given the opportunity to provide a 10 minute presentation to investors, institutions, high net worth individuals and brokers at Noosa Mining Conference on 18th July 2018.

http://www.noosaminingconference.com.au/2018-program/

David has graciously asked me to gather investors that would like to attend a pre conference presentation on the 17th of July at a venue to be set centrally on the Gold Coast.

David Prentice will provide an opportunity for both existing holders to recieve an update and potential investors to get an understanding of the Brookside value proposition, strategy and timeline.

This opportunity presents plenty of time for a Q&A session amongst a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Details to date and how to confirm your attendance:

Arrive 12:15 for 12:30pm start

Venue to be confirmed (numbers dependant)

Lunch (and refreshments) to be provided, however attendees will need to be prepared for a dynamic and informative presentation

Confirmation and attendance RSVP is required by 5pm Friday 22nd June 2018.

Please email [email protected] with the name of those attending and contact details so that event location details can be sent via email once confirmed.

Please note that contact details will be provided to Brookside Energy however remain private from public circulation.

Looking forward to enjoying this opportunity amongst like minded investors.

Keep well Cheers Paul  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.