BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

BRK luncheon, page-34

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I also attended today, shame we didn't bump into each other ; ). Also got a good half hour with mainly DP but GL as well. I second your comments above and Dans run down this morning was pretty much what we discussed today. Couple things worth noting, yes most of the cash is in the US but with the biggest bank in Oklahoma and they have also done DD on it as an abundance of precaution from recent events.

My takeaway was those boys are 'Invested in BRK' with a capitol 'I' which helps me ignore all the lifestyle bullshit comments. They are just as concerned and perplexed with the current SP as we are and are committed to giving us back the best bang for our buck, when the offer/JV is right and the numbers stack up. I for one left today very comfortable with my investment, may just have to wait a bit longer than what i would like. And yes they were the standout energy sector presentation and got several mentions about being so undervalued from peers. Still laughing at old mate bit before BRK slipping out a 'sticks out like a N in the wood pile' in front of 200? people ; )
    GLTA Brookies and all i'll say is watch this space boys ; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $332.5K 27.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 43356014 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 656882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.