BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

BRK quarterly report webinar, page-126

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    "what will make it move"

1. An updated strategic plan and corresponding roadmap with clear milestones and timeframes, that addresses each of the company's strategic pillars
    2. churn the very substantial number of shares that were either given away for free or at a substantial discount that market is struggling to absorb, why ? cause the company is young, the shares are fresh and not enough has been done to help the market understand why it should care
    3. sell some land and use the money to either conduct a buy back or fast track additional wells and grow our revenue or do both

I could go on, but you get my point, the company has proven it can dig a hole in the ground and extract oil, great, lets create the playbook, spin off an operational team that can continue to grow this pillar of the business and lets move management attention to the other pillars, if the team is not equipped to deal with the other pillars, that's fine, use some of the millions in the bank to engage some proven experts that can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $39.29K 3.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 11032319 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21863590 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.