BRK 3.57% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

I asked something to the affect of “with increased commodity...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I asked something to the affect of “with increased commodity prices, it’s currently a competitive environment to secure drill teams, moving into next year if the company commits to a plan of further drilling, is there a risk of delay to operations through not being able to secure drill teams?”

I think DP assumed I was inferring that everything has been delayed so far and more or less went off on the tangent that everything’s going according to plan.

my question stands, is the business environment going to add any pressure to the (possibly) planned operations timeline next year? If so it’s a valid point investors should be made aware.

I didn’t like the commentary that a 4 drill per year concept wasn’t the plan, but a plan, and gives a bit of uncertainty of where they’re looking to actually take the company in the future. He referred to us as a start up at one point, so where’s our inimitable competitive advantage? Investors want some certainty in knowing where the company is going, I feel less sure after the webinar.

overall I still see BRK as a buy, the additional 2 wells still give them a compelling business case in the near term, excellent free cash flow, existing 3 weeks are generating the capital to further development in the future.

perhaps Instead of getting frustrated at investor questioning feeling negative or repetitive could understand that perhaps there’s a lack of clarity regarding business strategy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $64.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $15.22K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 13983753 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 9706003 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 2399566
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.