BRK 9.09% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

BRK quarterly report webinar, page-92

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Im not moaning but Shareholders have a 'right' to question the the MD - esp when in the past he has 'used retail' money to CR poorly and give cash to CPS

i honestly believe the last CR hurt BRK far more then it 'helped it' as so many holders got burnt and headed for the door. I bag out CE1 for poor management but the CR was abysmal and although i agree it was short term pain for 'long' term gain it - we need to fact the facts operational success and even high oil and NGL prices have not translated into a better SP - this is not all management fault as the market can be irrational but it is their problem as they have a responsibly to holders being a publicly listed company.

It is fair for people to start question DP on 'where is the shareholder returns?' (but there needs to be a balanced view which ill try and bring as i think some OP here a just plan up-rampers or just plan down rampers)

It is true he put 1.1 million of his own money in but lets be frank he was gifted the 110m options thus he put in 1.1m but was given 330k worth free (imho he didnt earn thus options) so essentially he spent $1.1m for $1.43m which means he looked after himself which i would have no issue with if he didn't if didnt throw retail under the bus to looked after his CPS with overly generous options - of course this happen and the up-rampers here will tell you to get over it but the SP has only headed south since that raise we can't change it but DP needs to wear that 'poor decision' until he can bring back the shareholder value.

Now to be balanced the Bullside of the argument is

I think he wouldn't put his own money on the table if he didnt think he could multiply it so that gives me some comfort but I dont blame anyone for being fed up or dis-satisfied with DP as shareholders are 'rightly frustrated' due to the fact the SP is 70% down from its ATH and the managing directors response for the last 12-18 months is 'we are disappointing with the SP' - i do think push is coming to Shove and DP and management will have to create some shareholder value. - I actually think the best thing DP and management could do is put in another large chunk of their own money and BUY stock on market (not a buy back just buy them) IMHO it would actually show a bit of faith in the company if he threw a few 100k and held a few shares a market price like us regular investors (not the Sophisticated blokes)

Regardless

I hate when people say this but i do tend to agree 12 months from now we could be in a much better position then we are in now as shareholders as the next phase of operations should be the last phase before management start looking at 'giving' back and creating shareholder value as 5-6 wells even with decline rates factored in should be able to fund the rest of the 20-21 well operation.

I joke sometimes but i do try and being unbiased in what i post generally i think it is worth still buying because we intrinsically have significantly more value then our market cap due to the value of the land and the cash flow coming it. T

I dont think the fundamentals of BRK have changed although the macro-economic sentiment to small caps is not favourable this is when 'you make your money' buying when others are too scared too. We are progressing you do have a right to be frustrated but we are in the strongest position we have ever been in even if that isnt reflected in the SP.

I wish all holders well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $103.3K 10.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1550000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 44349355 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.