BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Fellow shareholders and interested BRK watchers (why watch BRK...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064

Fellow shareholders and interested BRK watchers (why watch BRK when you can buy!!)

Like you I am frustrated with the woeful BRK share price despite the cheap valuation and positive newsflow we have seen.

There have been a lot of conspiracy theories, accusations and the like posted on HC and social media. Whether they have any substance or not I hink this has been disingenuous in that it is souring sentiment towards BRK just when we want the thing to go up. 

Therefore I would like to bring the discussion back to something a bit more rational. Things we do know are:

+ The production updates over the year have been good. I am pretty sure BRK have not had a well yet that has missed in terms of hitting the black gold (correct me if I am wrong)

+ Earlier this year BRK sold some acreage at approx. 10x what they paid for it. Proof the business model works

+ The maiden reserve valued some acreage at around $30k. Note this was for production at 31 Dec 2017 so does not include production this year i.e. Bullard so I would expect the Dec 2018 should be an uplift of the 2017 reserve report

+ Bullard initial update was good. I would expect (hope for) an additional update of this well shortly

+ Roser is in the process of being sold. Small acreage but will be additional proof of the business model

+ We should get a Swish lease update soonish. Dan P has been posting regular lease updates sourced from Oklahoma itself 

Now the options position is disappointing (I own some) however they are options - essentially a leveraged punt. Sometimes they payoff and sometimes they don't.  These ones I am writing off (ouch!)

Finally the company has an AGM in May. Last year only one shareholder showed up. Its in Perth and I for one plan to go and quiz management (hopefully they put on a lunch with a few beers). It would be good to see a few other shareholders there. 

With this post I risk being accused of being in the pay of the company, Cicero, PAC or some other entity to ramp the stock. A fairly typically accusation on HC. I can confirm that I do want to ramp the stock - I am a shareholder but I hold personally as part of a broader investment portfolio. 

If you want some additional solid BRK research and comment I would suggest you follow the BRK shareholder crew on Twitter. Just search @BrooksideEnergy and you will find them including me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $53.65K 4.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2309457 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21149844 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.