BRL 0.00% 73.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Further to Bigboots comments. These are my thoughts from the...

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541

Further to Bigboots comments. These are my thoughts from the meeting. The negotiation with SE had a confidentiality clause imposed, meaning they were unable to go to market with a capital raise, as disclosure would have been required. The lenders wanted the board to have skin in the game. Other than Blackcap’s query re future lenders benefit, the RCPS’s were not mentioned at the meeting.

In attendance were the y16 PWC auditors available to take questions, none were raised.

Contrary to a previous comment of mine, the aerial rope way can handle 2.2mt/yr running 24/7.

Another ship later Dec, will mean 350,000tons for this quarter. 1.2mt for the yr.

Court case if unlikely lost will be appealed for years and will have little immediate affect on the company. LMCH’s concerns are as I have previously stated, ie they see themselves being forced into a situation of having to renegotiate the SPA, with any further development of Escarpment. The best coal is in the Whareatea block adjacent to Sullivan’s so Escarpment is not essential to further Buller ops. My take of conversations, is that an offer to settle out of court was made but BRL turned it down.

My comments last night regarding future earnings, I now firmly believe are close to the mark.

Management appear to want to fly low below the radar and let the profits do the talking.

The life cycle of endangered snails was discussed regrettably.

A very positive future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 74.0¢ 72.0¢ $31.14K 42.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 5996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.