BRL 4.97% 84.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

BRL Chart, page-278

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    It is weird as almost exactly the day xmanrocks stopped posting, BRL's share price has been noticeably higher (just look at say a 3 or 6 month chart), still no where near as high as I think it should be, but a bump up none the less and a step in the right direction (still haven't seen that 9 or 10 cents yet I think some were calling for)... so they MUST be correlated right? (and therefore the cause? - key assumption here is to ignore anything and everything else)

A bit like the RCPS 'fiasco' and how apparently the board's "terrible" decision to convert these is almost exactly correlated with a supposed huge share price drop (when you ignore the previous even bigger share price run up of course). Therefore it must be true the RCPS caused the share price to drop, just like it must be true that now xmanrocks has stopped contentious down ramping posts (90% of which are based around one thing: RCPS and how bad the board is) the share price has bumped back up to around 13.0-13.5 ish (vs 12.0-12.5 ish). @xmanrocks must agree with my logic here as it is exactly the same as his RCPS explanation!

A new year is just around the corner, as is the 2nd half for BRL - I hope all employees of Bathurst Resources, and all on here (including non holders ) have a great christmas and new years - it has been a transformational time for all of us this past year and still hard to believe the share price wasn't even 8 cents at the start of the year. The first half 'bigly' numbers are just 2 months away - aka the first half of the 'new' BRL with 65% of SE assets - ultimately, the proof will be in the pudding, and the market will judge accordingly (and hopefully see - yes things really are as good as it sounds!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $161.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.5¢ 81.5¢ $12.86K 15.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 6599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.