BRL 0.00% 81.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Very good points Expat Singapore. Thanks for the post. I have...

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Very good points Expat Singapore. Thanks for the post. I have encountered this quite a few times - either difference in timeframes or difference in investing strategies (or both!) resulting in an argument with no end. I use both TA and FA, but TA takes precedence

However, I am not denying that BRL may present a value opportunity. Far from it. What I am doing, if we look at the title of the thread, is to see where the company is headed near-term using TA as my main guiding factor. Use all the tools in the toolbox to make informed decisions is how I like to invest.

I have challenged IJ to post up charts using relevant indicators on multiple occasions, and he has yet to do so in any shape or form. I'm not holding my breath either. I'll stick to my charts if he sticks to his FA elsewhere and doesn't hijack this specifically chart-related thread. If he wants to post charts, go for it. Simple!

In fact, I would love it someone else would engage in some TA related activities. Gets boring talking to myself on this very relevant subject!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5606 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 177555 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.