BRL 0.00% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

BRL chart, page-7

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I'm no expert. Mid & long term investors seem to drive sustained values in share prices. Bathurst price estimate for the mid-term is based on $US150 coal price. Great profits are good but tangible returns for investors are better. If higher profits mean higher dividend then the share price will increase based on it's risk rated return. That would likely explain why certain coal companies fluctuate with coal price changes and EBITDA announcements and others don't. The prospect of higher returns from investment of profit has been rated in the current share price it seems if current resistance levels hold. Current coal prices mid term seem to indicate continued strong demand but there are unknowns in terms of global trade issues at the moment. Of course there is the fact that coal is a no go zone for a lot of investors. When big companies off load coal assets, they don't do it because they want to throw away money but rather to attract money. Would you buy now for mid to long term? I would if I got something soon and the promise of a lot more later. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.0¢ $1.289K 1.593K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 24260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.