BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

brm signs $6 billion offtake deal, page-8

1. 217 Posts.
    Absolutely fantastic news. Congratulations all holders.

I have looked forward to the day when the dirt at Marillana would be valued as manure at the very least. This deal is the start of valuing this project as DSO equivalent product!!! People will now have to sit up and take notice because Brockman is fast becoming a serious player in the Pilbara. What an exciting time to hold.

I especially liked ""Sinosteel has various business models and opportunities but it is not constraining us to them as we can keep the optionality open for project financing and this does not preclude us from any future financing structure arrangements for the project."

WR it seems has been offered plenty of project funding options from Sinosteel as well. The DFS will no doubt help decide the best funding options going forward for the company and shareholders. With still over $80m in the bank, WR has time on his side in deciding the very best option regarding finance.

The risk of the massive share dilution we once feared is fast diminishing. This is a monumental deal for what Im hoping is going to be a monumental company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.