BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

PajmConfirmation on transport could be anywhere from today or 12...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Pajm

Confirmation on transport could be anywhere from today or 12 months away, discussions on ongoing with the major producers and im sure are extremely confidential.

I would hate to be not holding BRM if and when that day comes as the SP will have a savage move to the obvious upside, until the day comes BRM continue to drill and find more FE, they are continuing to refine the Benification process, they have Chinese Co's wanting to take positions in BRM.

I think that the Chinese wanting part of BRM suggests that the lower grade Detrital will be a saleable product, the recent roadshow presentation clearly stated that the Detrital can be upgraded.

Our present market cap clearly has plenty of upside in it, i feel that BRM could comfortably carry a $500 million MC now, SP would be about $5.50

Our current MC clearly makes us very vunerable to a hostile T/O, as some have said that Ross Norgards holding should provide us with some comfort.

We have drilling results from Abalone due sometime over the next 4 to 6 weeks, these results hopefully find more DSO.

Plenty of things happening as the story slowly but surely unfolds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.