BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN $1 - READY FOR LIFT-OFF!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES....LAUNCHED ALREADY!!!!!!!!, page-51

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    The evaluation will be what investment companies see it's short term future worth. The CFOs comments have to be extreamly humble.

I do see the American community is now starting to pick up on BRN so we could easly see a range in the 1 to 2 dollar range. In Australia they 2 billion dollars is a lot for a company. The reality 2 to 5 billion for product such as AKIDA could be seen as a great deal buy some and the will be willing to pay up the price. Look at what companies are worth in the tech space we are but a drop in the bucket.

Mercedes validation is honestly the rocket ignition in my opinion. There is a big race in the EV sector and may deep pockets are involved. The world needs efficiency and AKIDA offer that.

I know many see this as a trading opt as it's happened before 20 % is 20 % more but with the eyes turning to this start up I would IMO not be gambling on pull backs. I personally sleep better with my shares in my name then sold off in cash hoping to get them back cheaper my own opinion. But people need to do what they feel is best for them.

This was really the comercial validation we needed imo. I think the next big step is some sales.

But think how much more battery life can AKIDA add to a cell phone? That could be worth something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.