BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mr SV guys like cafa still exhibit predatory behaviour in their...

1. 443 Posts.
    Mr SV guys like cafa still exhibit predatory behaviour in their 30s 40s and beyond via anonymous passive aggressive mediums like online forums because of several reasons.

These are the types of guys that, in the guise of helping, systematically undermine their peers, to hold up their fragile egos. I find this most common in guys who never engaged in confrontation in their youth, or avoided it for whatever reasons (usually shitty dads). They didnt for example play competitive sports, or engage in debates, or get involved in cooperative activities like theatre etc. They basically avoided confrontation of any nature and struggle with the reality this presents to their view of themselves.

I could be way off the mark and Cafa could be none of the above, however the sum of his posts so far lead me to this perception of him at present. You will also notice soon as he starts losing control of the direction any confrontation is going on a thread he abandons it and after 1-2 days resets with a new line of attack. This is typically cyclical ego-addictive behaviour, with lots of denial.

Anyway good luck with getting ontop of all these personality flaws Cafa, we all have them in varying degrees, may I suggest getting out of your comfort zone and trying something different in life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.