BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

everyone is taking about cars EV etc... but I'm a bit like you...

1. 5,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    everyone is taking about cars EV etc...
    but I'm a bit like you with maybe someone stepping up in the Mobile devices area, and 5and6G..I think there is a major dot joining with renesas, thats what get me thinking beyond.. a 3billion valuation.
    I think it is why Renesas was an early starter, it was part of their make up and world domination plan.... so after spending billions elsewhere... as per below...it was cheap to find the nuts and blots to that meld.. in BRN, I'm sure they have been playing since.

if people want to get excited... do a search on "renesas buying 5g europe" ...
    you should come up with the 6 plus billion purchase about a year or so ago, with a German/European mob...and all about 5G,.. smart Cities application, Akida everywhere. Not much talked about on the post, but my ear picked up, and my eyes awakened from their daily half awake all the time appearance....One could easily image with those 5G towers that a chip or two will be in there, able to monitor on many level of what plagues a city.

I needed that self evaluation on this paper screen.. of what i was looking for in BRN, and after the last 2 days drop kick.....and expect again on monday after another wall street drop tonight.... it give better vision to why. now how to get putin out of the picture peacefully is harder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.