BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think BRN at this stage of its development, is one company...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I think BRN at this stage of its development, is one company that deserves a bit of 'Fear Of Missing Out'. Sure keeping it cool on the sidelines, can always create a better opportunity, providing you don't mind actually 'Missing Out' every now and again.

If Brainchip does have the goods, signs a deal with Cisco and carves out a large slice of the ever growing AI pie, is it perhaps more risk to MO?

I'm so far from an expert it's not funny, but in my view AI needs to have independence from the cloud to be a reliable and workable solution for so many things... Too much can go wrong with things that are 'Connected'..

Masayoshi Son definitely has FOMO and thinks AI will be everywhere "I truly believe it’s coming, that’s why I’m in a hurry – to aggregate the cash, to invest" he said recently in connection with Softbank's 100 billion investment fund.

I think he 'should' be investing in BRN as MyASX has hypothesised. But his vision of AI seems to be in a different direction from BRN's. I'd be very interested to know PVDM's opinions on Son's views.

Good Luck to all Holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.