BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Akida or rather the IP for licences cores is something you.buy...

1. 2,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Akida or rather the IP for licences cores is something you.buy from the chip designers like scoionext etc who also sell you other IP like RF blueetoth etc ir one stop shop for all the IP you need for a fully functioning chip for a board and product. We have one hell of an ecosystem even University programs

Design wins in this game means it could take several years after a design win until the final product meets the consumer and revenue flows to all the IP.

Also AI at the Edge the "killer" app is only now emerging in the form of Smart Homes/Personal Phone Apps UNTETHERED FROM THE CLOUD. DATA AND PERSONAL PRIVACY

DoorBell TV, Home CCTV Smart Home all AI run locally and cloud (minimal only as agreed and authorised) - CCTV in schools in US is mired in Civil Liberty cases as BRN well knows from the spikenet days

IF the Consumer Electronic's industry/Government really wants to large scale deploy AI (new sales and capabilities) it must leave privacy decisions in the hands of the consumer.Privacy is a strong countervailing force to the implementation of AI and SNNs ( as world data privacy legislation demonstrates) may just be what is needed to instill consumer confidence and trust. Trust and Confidence in Data Privacy is the real value add from PVDM digital neurons and synapses (operate on chip - no cloud needed) and the low power/compute removes the main barrier to implementation. I am always reminded of the computer beating the world go champion using almost a huge amount of New York power and the human champion was powered by a ham sandwich to power a 20 watt brain. That really is the nub of it power station an a grid vs a ham sandwich and person

Product Design, Development, Testing, Retesting Cycles should be coming to fruitiion now as BRN delivered the last pieces (TENNs and especially Transformer models as used by LLMs) and lighter implementations at the MCU (sensor) level. will be a small part of the implementations and capabilities but I recall one of the founding investors saying at an AGM - This is a technology platform.

IE it doesnt happen without Akida

happy to be back as I invested last in the 6 cent capital raise left when it got above $1.95 and back at these prices for a small interest.

above is my view of the world but I must say for a small startup from WA BRN has created a nice US based and globally staffed new technology company that is really rubbing shoulders with the elite of technology.

Lets see if it is prime time yet if not hapy to move on and come back in another year or so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.