BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN GOING BACK TO $ 2.00, page-59

1. 2,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    I've seen bullish Bacon on the threads, but never would have I thought I'd see a bullish shareman hahaha

BRN has burnt approximately $200 MILLION so far since coming on the market.

That's a lot in a short period of time, say around 10 years.

What have they achieved so far? Immaterial partnerships.

BRN is now cashed up for approximately another year. There could be more LDA deals at the end of 2024, they did a couple recently confused.png, but the cash burn of Brainchip and the salary of it's employees including CEO is so high - something we see ONLY in companies that actually make PROFITS.

For BRiNbeciles it could be a tough concept to grasp, but without revenue, company cannot move forward for ever. At some point, share holders and LDA are going to put breaks on the cash loans... and then what?

What IF companies that are in immaterial partnerships with BRN decide to let it go and move on?

Plenty of examples already with BRN..... So many EX partners that we don't hear about anymore....

Fauxfinder and pets would come soon with more dot joinings but I want the company to prove it's worth on ASX not on non sense PR stunt.

PS: Let us not forget the fact that our CEO SOLD BRN shares, while doing this PR stunt recently and talking secretly to special shareholders who need extra TLC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.