BRN 7.02% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

My confidence stems from a few actions. BRN cap raise through...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    My confidence stems from a few actions.

BRN cap raise through out the year is for 12 million min draw. That is 30 cents a share right for the 40 million shares issued.

Thats a minimum raise so if price moves north they get more dollars I hope they raise 40 million buck a share lol.

we know the company like to keep a minimum 4 quarters of cash on hand they burn about 20 million a year.

so there is a 8 million short fall to exit the year with 20 million.

We will PoC Akida 2.0 and 3.0 likely which won't be cheap this leaves me to think that we will have around 10 million revenue and if that comes through we should raise north of 12 million as the SP will show traction.

If you believe what some say about Akida being crap then we would no that had snips of new like we do. Microchip IMO is a pretty big deal BRN will get way more net dollars through them then what MB would provide if there will or are going to use us.

I don't think most people understand Akida 1500 communicates with a processor be it Nvidia Qualcomm who ever the power saving doing the edge stuff on akida and the rest on the processor is quite significant. That opens the doors for BRN and that was requested by a customer so they would not have done that with out a real market sales.

we have many Irons in the fire most will be kept under wrap.

I have seen some interested Ford employees working on the EVs in the USA show interest in Brainchip also. This is my speculation that the Ford connection is live.

There is just too many connections to ignore. If BRN was a failure and was garbage we would not be at the point we are we whould have been chewed out by industry last year

long awnser as always but I see revenue coming in. We likely will not be privy to where its from.

also look at where we have staff and sales they are not their to waste money imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.810M 6.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79990 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 169000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ 4661260
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.