BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN issues, page-8

1. 147 Posts.
    It shouldn't be about belief as such, as belief is so very easily influenced by emotion (and that means ignores the intellectual understanding of fundamentals & technical analysis). ie Its swayed easily by propaganda, the issue is in relation to practicality in relation to its application when it matures as the chip approach taken by BRN models neurons at their most basic level without a range of built-in structures which are already present in Complex Instruction Set Computers (CISC). The milestone 3 will go some way to addressing that as the interface to the BRN chip will provide some filtering but, still relies on a low end electrical type implementation. That may well be fine given the large number of synapses/cells etc.

If BRN can reach M3 & others with accelerated pace then it should have wide usage in advanced control systems, eg humanoid robotics, prostheses etc but, there is more competition where the more complex "primitives" ie base units of intrinsic higher complexity are already available and its just the permutations that need to be learned then BRN might be a white elephant, the key issue is how can the chip at its lowest & presumably cheapest implementation level interface with higher order tasks so the overall system is economically viable in relation to competition which appears more heavily software oriented Eg ASX:APX.
    This doesnt mean APX couldnt have some collaboration with BRN at the level of say embedded systems but, time will tell...

The positives are there but, also the competitors which are better funded at a higher level eg Nvidia etc Timing of M3 will be of interest but, even M3 has many potential levels of operability, reliability and more so these days Security issues, in that respect take a peek at Zyber (formerly DUO)...

I've changed my position from buy to hold as I see minimal chance of upward movement in short term due to silly season, end of USA financial year looming, change of registered office & place of business to West Perth etc... I get the impression that with the part downturn in real-estate in Perth that some (mainly speculative) stocks & low performers in mining/oil etc are taking a hit whilst wealthy "investors" drop shares to buy into property as there are a few mortgagee sales cropping up at silly low prices, sigh... Its been a trend for a few years, pick the time to sell up to silly season, then when the momentum hasnt returned buy back in lower esp after start of US next financial year ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.039M 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 2389988 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 94290 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.