BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN - last reported revenue and forward looking revenue + Peter in Perth

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    -From: Ken Scarince To: Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2020, 02:35:23 am AESTSubject: RE: Brainchip Revenue Hi ,Thanks very much for your email and interest in BrainChip. The big difference on our revenue is due to a shift in strategy. With limited resources the company decided that it made more sense to redirect the expertise of the French software team towards the growing needs for software development related to the Akida program. Unfortunately this meant the company could no longer focus on the continued development, sales and distribution of the existing BrainChip Studio product. While it was disappointing to put these projects on hold, using internal resources allowed us to meet the Akida project needs without adding additional team members. We have been very focused on controlling our costs so we believed this was the best way forward. As far as revenue expectations going forward, we have not publicly released any forecasts but we have commented publicly that we do anticipate revenue associated with Akida sales sometime in 2021. We hope to be more specific about that in the near future. You are correct that Peter is back in Perth. He has set up a new entity we call the BrainChip Research Institute. He has hired two very talented and extremely well-educated scientists to work on research related to the application of the Akida technology. While I cannot go into details about specific projects, suffice it to say that it is all very fascinating work the team is doing there. I will ask Peter if there is anything he can share about that work. Lastly, yes, I am located in the Los Angeles area in the US about an hour from Aliso Viejo, CA where our offices are located. Thanks again for your interest in BrainChip . Ken @yahoo.com>@brainchip.com>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.